Anderson Family

My side of the family has not been able to have a family picture with everyone in it for years and I mean like seven or eight years. Due to some members living out of state or out of the country so when my oldest brother John said they were coming to Utah we scrambled everyone together to get a family shot. Thanks to Julie Hess for putting up with our crazyness and fitting all of us in. The Anderson Family is 44 family members and counting...

This is Jake and I at 32 weeks (I think)

I tried to convince Jake to let me do some maternity shots while we had Julie but he wasn't up for that. I only wanted to just in case this is the only time we get to expierence this special miracle in our lives. So thanks to Cherri and literally ten minutes of Jake's patience we got a few shots in. This is 38 weeks.

We are so excited to meet our little man!!! Even though we haven't decided on a name for him yet we can't wait to finally see him. I am so greatful for the oppurtunity that I have had to carry him and feel all the amazing miracles life has to bring. I always thought my sister in law Cary was crazy when she said she felt better being prego. Well I understand now! :-) It's not better really for me but healthier and amazed that your body really does know what to do and just does it. I often lay awake and think of all the blessings that Jake and I have and for the time we are able to spend together.
I already love him so much! We are so excited for you guys too!
ReplyDelete