Many of you who know my Dad know he's nervous of getting Alzheimer's because so many of his siblings have. Well he is always taking classes and things to keep his mind going now that he's retired, and Dad thanks for taking this class with us girls you can always make us laugh :) So here are some of the pictures I took trying to do several different assignments.

This is a tree in the orchard that I just happen to catch the sunset that night.

This is Jake's horse Lady Buck one of our favorites around the farm.

This is Lulla Bell Kim's colt who is no longer small she is massive but I was trying to freeze motion and sure enough I did she is a friendly horse that follows you when ever you walk around out there.

I was trying show different lighting and caught this one. If you have any interest in trying manual modes and learning why it is you like different styles. Call Jaci Udy she did an amazing job and was really great to work with.
You were an amazing student Sue! You should be very proud of your photos!!! I am in love with the first horse one still! You could give it as a gift to someone!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!! thanks for your support!