
The Daltons came to help was well as many others but we are so sad they are about to move, but I guess also excited for the new adventures for them as well!!!

Branding is a "Kim day" as we call them just one of those days that you sure miss Jake's Dad. It makes you realize all the little things he used to do so well. These are Kim's spurs they sure look good Wes! :)

I never thought I would agree that I enjoy the SMELL of branding, But I realised it's not just the smell I enjoy it's the season a start to something new. At first glance this sure did look like Kim standing there... Jake is more and more like him everyday it's crazy.

Branding from a few angles. Look at all the GREAT help we had!!!
Jake and Dan Thanks for being such a GREAT FRIEND!!!
Good pics- that would be the first pic of daniel & me at a branding together it only took 4+ years to happen :). Also your boot pic turned out GREAT! We are definetly sad to leave such great friends for sure- hopefully for not too long! Lots of memories still to make--
ReplyDelete